Looking for something? Search Here!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Findley Wedding: Oklahoma Wedding Photography

I am so excited to share these photos! Calley, the beautiful bride is a friend from college! I was so excited when she asked me to take photos at her wedding! It is so much doing photographing a wedding of someone you know. Her and Miles are perfect for each other and you can just see how much they love each other in these photos. Enjoy!




Right before seeing his bride! I love being a part of this moment!


I love this photo! Thank you to my 2nd shooter Julianna for capturing this!




Aren't they just gorgeous!?! 


Another shot by Julianna!




Love this moment between Calley and her mom!




How precious are these two! They nearly stole the show! :)




Calley and Miles sure know how to throw a party! 



Calley, Thanks so much for being a part of your big day! I wish you and Miles a lifetime of happiness!!

1 comment:

  1. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.
    singapore actual day wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete